- Renee Bethel
- Mary Brown
- Kea Crivelly
- Zazil Olivares
Sandy Van Calcar
Goals and Objectives:
- Publish an e-newsletter on the GMDI website 2 times each year for all GMDI members.
- Serve as an editorial board responsible for review of GMDI publications or projects prior to distribution to the GMDI membership and outside entities.
- Increase nutrition-related publications and the visibility of the metabolic dietitians' work in professional literature.
- Collect information, write and edit articles for the newsletter, GMDI Connections.
- Publish newsletters electronically on the GMDI website in September and February.
- Seek from the GMDI membership information for a feature article, updates about GMDI activies, member spotlights, and other information related to the metabolic nutrition.
- Include an industry news section, a fee based forum for announcing new products and other information pertinent to the metabolic dietitians.
- Provide editorial assistance for the GMDI members wishing to publish research or clinical articles.
Back to Committee Listings