This is an opportunity for industry partners to reach GMDI members as part of our newly instituted “Industry News” program. This will take the place of the GMDI Industry News program.
GMDI plans to send an Industry News eblast to all members 4 times a year on the following dates*:
- March 1
- May 1
- September 1
- November 1
*Deadline to submit copy for the newsletter will be 2 weeks in advance of each issue; reminders will be sent.
Participation in this program will be by an annual subscription. A company may elect a 2-postings per year subscription ($1500) or a 4-postings per year subscription ($3000). Single posts will also be accepted ($800).
- Postings may include product announcements, research result updates, and other relevant industry news. A single PDF file and one link will be accepted for each posting.
- All postings are subject to approval by GMDI to confirm relevance to GMDI members.
- Participating companies must meet established deadlines in order for their posting to be included in an issue of the “Industry News” eblast.
- Failure to submit your copy by the deadline will result in your news not being included in the scheduled eblast, although it can still be posted on the GMDI website. There will be no exceptions or refunds.
- GMDI will send an “Industry News” eblast to all members on the established dates. This will include your company logo that will link to your PDF file. The PDF file may include a single link.
- An “Industry News” page will be maintained in the “members-only” section of the GMDI website. At the same time the “Industry News” eblast is distributed, your news will be posted on this website.
- News postings will remain on the site for 6 months.
- Posting of Industry News announcement on GMDi social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
How to Apply
- Submit completed and signed Industry News Application by December 15, 2023.
- Once your application is received you will receive an invoice and payment instructions.
Please download and save the form before completing