GMDI encourages our international members to attend the 2022 GMDI Conference in Henderson, Nevada. The conference will be held May 5-7, 2022. Preconference sessions will be scheduled on the afternoon of May 4, 2022.
We recognize that financial constraints may present difficulties for international members to attend. With this is mind, we are offering you the opportunity to apply for partial support, in the form of a complementary meeting registration, to attend this meeting.
- To be eligible to apply for this funding you must be a GMDI member and a current resident of a country with an emerging/developing economy.
Awardees will be asked to do the following:
- Participate in the International Symposium scheduled for Friday, May 6th from 2:15-5:15 PM
- Share IEM educational resources for patients and families that you have developed and/or use in your clinical practice.
- Up to 15 awards will be granted.
- Awardees will one (1) complimentary meeting registration ($460).
- Applications must be submitted by January 1, 2022
- Click HERE to apply.
- We will notify you by February 1, 2022 to let you know if you have been accepted for this award.
- Chosen recipients of this travel award will be responsible for obtaining any necessary travel VISAs. GMDI will provide a letter of invitation if needed
Back to main Conference Page