- Jennifer Branov
- Casey Burns
- Christine Collymore
- Karen Costas
- Andrea Curran
- Angela Kurtz
- Marie LeFrancois
- Anne Marie Roberts
- Krista Viau
- Joyce Wong
- Carol Zlatunich
Goal and Objectives:
- Plan, organize and manage the bienniel education conferences.
- Establish an international educational program that is current, relevant and thought provoking.
- Provide a forum for dialogue and discussions on "best practices" for dietary treatment of rare genetic conditions.
- Develop conference theme and agenda.
- Determine date, locations and venue of conference.
- Assemble committee members.
- Create an educational program and obtain CEUs.
- Invite speakers and moderators.
- Invite members to submit abstracts for posters and oral presentations.
- Acquire sponsorships and vendors.
- Obtain funding through the efforts of the Conference Sponsorship Workgroup.
- Develop and utilize guidelines for future conferences.
Back to Committee Listings