Goal and Objectives:
- Develop and oversee internal and external communications for the organization, including alliance and media relations, marketing activities, and online communications.
- Promote awareness of the goals and expertise of the organization to the greater community.
- Work in conjunction with the education, technology and research committees to organize, develop, and promote access to electronic resources for the education, training and advancement of research among GMDI members.
- Prepare regular e-blast updates to members regarding important issues pertaining to GMDI and metabolic disorders
- Facilitate job postings on the website
- Update and maintain a dynamic GMDI website that provides timely information to members to address their professional and informational needs
- Disseminate information about advocacy efforts on behalf of the clinical population that GMDI members serve
Back to Committee Listing